2014 Lyons Outdoor Games Camping Information
All camping rates for Lyons Outdoor Games will be in affect on Friday, May 30th and Saturday, May 31st only. Reservations for camping at Bohn Park may be made in advance by contacting the Lyons Department of Parks and Recreation at 303-823-8250. Feel free to leave information on message line, and we will return call to confirm. Permits for Bohn Park Camping may be picked up upon arrival from Lyons Town Hall (432 5th Avenue) starting as soon as Friday May 30 from 8 am to 3 pm or at the Lyons Outdoor Games Registration Tent at Bohn Park on May 31 from 9 am to 6 pm.
Camping will be allowed with permit only within designated areas of Bohn Park. Camping allowed in Bohn Park only due to flood event. Violators will be ticketed. Camping spaces will be limited.
Bohn Park Information
- Bohn RV/Dry Camping ONLY $20 per night (includes 1 vehicle) Tent Camping-$15 (includes 1 vehicle)
- Vehicles must be parked in the designated Bohn Parking area and will not be allowed drive onto/access or to be parked in designated tent camping area. Violators will be ticketed.
- Non-Designated Camping including October Hole/ Black Bear Hole, where no camping is allowed
Bohn Park Event Parking
- There will be a $5 per day event parking fee per vehicle on Saturday of Lyons Outdoor Games.
- Those with camping permits will be allowed one vehicle each additional vehicle will be subject to the $5 fee.
For additional information or questions please contact the Town of Lyons Department of Parks, Recreation & Cultural Events at 303,823.6150.